Why Choose The Law Firm of Connors & Connors, P.C.?
Here are a few reasons to consider our law firm:
- Our attorneys have more than six decades of experience.
- We have defended over 27,000 personal injury claims on behalf of insurance carriers, self-insured corporations and private insureds.
- Our attorneys regularly represent Fortune 500 companies as well as small and mid-sized companies.
- We defend cases in both state and federal courts.
- We are skilled in everything from jury trials, binding arbitrations and nonbinding mediations to examinations before trial, depositions and settlement negotiations.
Exposure to liability for personal injury, premises liability or some other cause is a challenge that all businesses and organizations need to be prepared for at all times. Being caught unprepared to defend your business or organization against potential liability can lead to substantial costs and challenges that can impact resources that should be devoted to growth and maintenance.
With more than 60 years of focusing on the defense of liability claims, we understand the issues that are critical for us to be able to succeed in defending our clients. We also understand the internal pressures that our clients are experiencing because of the cases in which they are involved. Our goal is to deliver the results that are necessary and the level of service that shows our respect for our clients. We provide timely responses to inquiries as well as regular updates on case progress.
We offer our clients a combination of skill, experience and focus that helps them protect their businesses and organizations. The results we deliver are appreciated and have led to a high percentage of our clients coming by way of referral from other attorneys and past or present clients.
Meet Our Team Of Lawyers
To learn more about our attorneys’ backgrounds, follow the links below.
- John P. Connors Jr.
- Robert Pfuhler
- Susan E. O’Shaughnessy
- Michael P. DeCarlo
- Tara P. Mandelbaum
- Erik J. McKenna
- Joseph J. Carcagno
- Anthony R. Maddaluno
We Serve All Five New York Boroughs
The Law Firm of Connors & Connors, P.C., has a long history of providing liability defense representation.
To schedule a consultation with one of our highly skilled lawyers, call our Staten Island office at 718-619-4601, or contact us online.