Susan E. O'Shaughnessy
SUSAN E. O'SHAUGHNESSY is admitted to practice in both the State and Federal Courts in the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Ms. O'Shaughnessy is a graduate of Albany Law School of Union University and the State University of New York at Binghamton. Prior to joining Connors & Connors in 1993, Ms. O'Shaughnessy was associated with the law firm of Spencer H. Gaines specializing in commercial and transactional litigation.
Since joining Connors & Connors, Ms. O'Shaughnessy has been responsible for firm management and discovery in complex cases. Ms. O'Shaughnessy also heads the firm's real estate department. Ms. O'Shaughnessy is a member of the Grievance Committee of the Richmond County Bar Association, and the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association, Real Property Section.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- New York, 1992
- New Jersey
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- State University of New York, Binghamton
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Richmond County Bar Association, Member of the Grievance Committee
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member of the Executive Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Spencer H. Gaines, Associate